Friday, December 06, 2019

Military Discharge

As of July 1, 2004 Military Discharges are now exempt from the Kansas Open Records Act. This means that only certain people can obtain a copy and all must complete a "Request for DD 214 or Military Record".

The following is a PDF document of each type of Request form that can be printed out, completed and returned to the Register of Deeds Office.